From a single office that opened in 1973 in Denver, Colorado, RE/MAX has grown into a global real estate network with more than 90,000 Sales Associates.
Those agents constitute the world’s most productive real estate sales force. Through their efforts, they’ve made it possible to say that nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
The system is assembled upon a model of attracting productive agents and providing them with valuable support, incredible brand awareness, educational opportunities and other competitive advantages.
Customer service – built on a foundation of drive, experience and education – is the cornerstone of RE/MAX success. The RE/MAX track record built over the past 40 years is proof that a focus on the customer’s needs, backed by the ability to deliver, remains as important as ever.
In other words, great things happen when driven individuals come together and treat real estate as a profession. And that, in a nutshell, is RE/MAX.
- #1 in number of Residential transactions in US and Canada since 1999
- Over 7,000 Offices and 90,000 Agents in 95 Countries World Wide
- RE/MAX Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents
- RE/MAX leads the industry in brand awareness and national TV advertising
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon is one of the most recognized corporate symbols on the planet
- On average, RE/MAX agents outsell those from other national real estate franchises